February 27, 2005

Hefty Humpty!

Life is getting bored these days- exams, exams and nothing more. I’ve finished reading a Telugu novel and am not able to decide regarding the next one. I have ‘Made in Japan’ by Akio Morita and a Telugu book ‘Kanyasulkam’ by the great Gurajada Apparao. For the uninitiated, let me tell you that he was the one who fought against child-marriages. There is also ‘God of Small Things’ by Arundhati Roy, which has been with me for quite sometime now.

I am planning to take a break from all these exams and the hefty academic stuff. In the second week of March, we will be going to Lucknow. I will talk of my journey after I return. Just one more year, and I will successfully come out as an engineer!
(Hopefully that I complete it in proper time). :D

No comments:

Post a Comment