March 27, 2005

All...

This is in reply to the comment made by one of my friends on my previous post. I chose to give reply on the main page itself. I think it deserves to be here.

The 'all' that I referred to in the previous post was not meant to be generalized. So, some of my blog readers may not understand the context being handled. They (the 'all' that I have been referring to) are not an important part of my life (not necessarily), but they chose to be that way. I don't think there is any need to take their names out because they themselves know it all. The least I talk of them, the happier I'll be; but never in my life can I forget them because if I forget them, I cannot remain resolute and indomitable.

There's a lot to be said, but I choose to stay silent. What has to happen will happen, anyway.

This is not contempt (perk! are you reading this?) for 'all', but a blessing in disguise for me. I like to be an optimist, seeing it from the lighter side. So, now I have no hatred for anyone as such. If this is what I'm expected to carry along stably, I will, because
Here, I am

No comments:

Post a Comment