March 01, 2005

Link back

My previous post must have given you a direct hint regarding the book I’ve finally started reading after a lot of doubts – The God of Small Things. I’m quarter-way through the book. So, can’t say anything as of now. But, somewhere it gives me a hint of woman-hood, if I’m not mistaken. I can’t judge it, though. (Hey! I said that I haven’t finished yet. So let me take some time). On the contrary, I feel that it can’t make compulsive reading.

May be, I would be able to judge more precisely after I finish the exercise-reading! (Did someone say that reading is to mind what exercise is to body?)

3 comments:

  1. You do seem to be a smart writer. So you write poems by any chance?

    a seeker

    ReplyDelete
  2. a seeker: yes, I do write. Not only poetry but prose too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't encourage anonymity in my blog. If you are not a blogger user, then you have the option 'other' provided at the bottom of this window. If you still want to go with your anonymous identity, then it is your wish

    ReplyDelete