March 25, 2005

Blog traffic!

Finally, the traffic in my blog is on a rise. Thanks to ‘Blogstreet India’ and other engines. I got registered with these search engines just three weeks back. Quite a commendable rise! My blog is being visited by my college mates too. I told only two of my friends when I started blogging. What extra publicity could I ask for? :D

Moreover, I never found any need to publicize my blog because I write for myself. If someone finds it interesting, he/she is most welcome. Now, that doesn’t mean that I don’t care my blog readers. I do. (This ‘I do’ reminds me of something which I will be talking of later). I expect my blog to be read. Otherwise, it would never have been made public. Let’s see how far it goes- my blog and its traffic too.

No comments:

Post a Comment